Monday, October 5, 2009

Spanish 3 10-5-09 Monday odd day periods 3 and 7

For homework I need you to complete 3. Realidaddes 2: Capítulo 5B for 600 attempts. The 600 attempts are due On Wednesday the 7th of October.



Interactive note book for Monday the 5th of october.

Pedro was cleaning the car when he cut his arm.

El doctor Sanz estaba mirando la radiografía cuando chocó con una
enfermera (la enfermera).


Paco was running when he tripped.

Las enfermeras estaban hablando cuando la ambulancia llegó.

Juan Carlos was playing basketball when he hurt his ankle.

I was talking on the phone when my girlfriend kissed me.

We were running when the cars crashed.

She was helping me when I gave him the shot.


¡Ayer fue el peor día de mi vida!

¿Por qué no "venir"a la fiesta?

No comments:

Post a Comment