Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Spanish 3 10-27-09 Tuesday odd day periods 3 and 7

Tarea: for 10-27-09 due 10-29-09 Conjuguemos vocabualry chapter 6A 100 attempts due next class period.

Quiz over sandal verbs next class 10-29-09

10-27-09 Cuaderno interactivo

Here is the link to the notes and activities that need to be completed in your interactive notebook on pages 44 and 45.


here is the second link to the second activity that we completed in class. I would like you to print these activities complete them then put them into your interactive notebook on pages 44 and 45.

You will absolutely need to know how to conjugate and what these verbs mean in English for the test! If I were you I could focus on these verbs big time! you will have a quiz covering these verbs next class 10-28-09

• Here are other -ir verbs with stem changes in the preterite tense:

preferir:To prefer
divertirse, to enjoy ones self
mentir to lie
, sentirse to feel
pedir: to ask for
competir, to compete
despedirse,to say good-bye
repetir, to repeat
seguir, to continue or to follow
servir, to serve
vestirse, to dress one's self
dormir: to sleep
morir to die
reír: to laugh
sonreír: to smile

Why did you arrive late to the competition? Because I fell asleep before. ¿Por qué llegó Ud. tarde a la competencia? ¿ (Dormirse / Divertirse) antes?


When I saw the time it was terrible! After, in the hotel, the waiters didn't serve me what I had asked for breakfast. I had to go and eat a sandwich.
¡Cuando vi la hora fue terrible! Luego, en el hotel, los camareros no me
(repetir / servir) lo que yo
(pedir / seguir) para desayunar y tuve que ir a comprar un sándwich.


When did you compete in the championship?
¿Cuándo compitió Ud. en el compionato?

Yes, I competed but I did not win.
Sí competí pero no gané.

The others dressed bettern than me.
Los otros se vistieron mejor que yo.

surely they had a good time!
Seguramente ells se divirtieron mucho!

The girls smiled when I told them the truth.
Las chicas sonrieron cuando les dije la verdad.

last Saturday there were other competitions, but I prefered not to participate.
El sábado pasado hubo otros concursos, pero no preferí participar.

No comments:

Post a Comment