Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spanish 3 1-20-09 Purple day periods 1 and 2

Tarea: for 1-20-09 due next class 1-22-09

Next class you will be completing a a listening activity that will be graded and will go into your grade book. Remember that this semester you will be graded using a weighted system. Listening activities will be worth 15% of your total grade, so this activity is very important. I want to give you every opportunity to be successful on this activity so I am going to give you some steps to follow that will help you prepare!

#1 Open your online textbook by going to the website https://www.pearsonsuccessnet.com/snpapp/login/login.jsp

#2 Login to the textbook and type in page 68

#3 When you arrive at page 68 complete activity # 1 and #2
Actividad 1
Eschuchar
Start activity

Actividad 2
Eschuchar
Work with a partner...
To complete this activity, work with a
partner in your classroom.
El guía del museo
Click here to hear the Audio Clips.

#4 Remember that you can listen to the audio activities if you have speakers or headphones! I would recommend that you listen to these activities before coming to class! I would also recommend that you complete each activity!

#5 If you have forgotten your user name or password you need to email me ASAP!!!!

#6 Remember that your original user name and password were as follow unless you changed it. Your first name followed by your last name no spaces lower case. Example caseyturnbaugh Your password is turnbaugh and then the period that you were in my class first semester!!!!!!!!! example if I was in Mr. Turnbaug's first hour class first semester my password would be turnbaugh1 If you are new to my class this semester you need to get an account ASAP!!!! See me ASAP to do that!!!!!!!!







Las frases del día 1-20-09

Here is the link to the las frases del día that we completed in class for 1-20-09.

No comments:

Post a Comment