Monday, April 13, 2009

Spanish 3 4-13-09 Purple day periods 1 and 2

Tarea: 4-13-09 due 4-17-09 500 attempts due by this coming Friday 4-17-09. If you did complete the 200 attempts that was due for today 4-13-09 all you have to do is 300 attempts. The reason for this is because I forgot to update the blog over the weekend.

Conjuguemos!

As we start to wrap up this chapter 3 I want you to be aware that there will be a speaking assessment that you will pass off with me on your own time. You will be given some in class time to complete the speaking assessment but the majority of you will have to plan accordingly and get it passes off with me on your own time. Before school, or during advisement will be the 2 main times. After school is not an option because I am coaching baseball this year.

What can you expect to talk about on your speaking assessment? The following should help you prepare.

¿Qué haces para estar en forma?
¿Qué me aconsejas?
¿Qué me recomiendas?
¿Para evitar las calambres? ¿Qué me recomiendas?
¿Qué me recomiendas si estoy estresado?
¿Qué le recomiendas a un amigo que le gusta comer comida basura?
¿Qué me recomiendas si tengo tos?
¿Qué me recomiendas si tengo fiebre?
¿Qué recomiendas qué como si estoy resfriado?

Please make sure that you use the subjunctive when answering these questions!!! If you do not use the subjunctive your speaking assessment will not be graded.


Cuando tenemos problemas, muchas veces les pedimos
consejos a nuestros(as) amigos(as).


VOCABULARY


1. Realidades 3-Chapter 3


Las frases del día 4-13-09

Here is the link to the las frases del for 4-13-09

No comments:

Post a Comment