Thursday, August 28, 2008

Spanish 3 8-28-08 Purple day periods 1 and 2

Tarea for 28-8-08 due 2-9-08


Conjuguemos practice zone

1. irregular verbs definitions Please do this conjuguemos assignment for 200 attempts! You can break this up into chunks if you like. You can do 100 attempts one day and 100 another day. You can even do the assignment in chunks of 50. Please make sure you have a total of 200 by September 9.

Don't forget to change your password when you login to your online textbook!!!!!! You can expect to see homework from the online textbook next week!





Las frases del día

  1. La Sra. Ortega pintarse las uñas por la noche.
  2. In my house my Dad always wakes up first.
  3. I never shave before I take a shower.
  4. I wake up after my brother,then I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth
  5. His Mom wakes him up at 8:00 in the morning.

Today in class 28-8-08
To day in class we explored the online text book! Remember to access the online textbook please visit the website www.pearsonsuccessnet.com then use your user name and password! Please don't forget to change your password to something you will remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment